Custom made to fit your kitchen
Delivered in as few as four weeks
Friendly expert support
Easy to install
Cabinet Door Styles
- NewWood Grain Skinny ShakerFrom $61.50 / SQ FT
- NewWood Grain Slim ShakerFrom $45.75 / SQ FT
- NewBevelled Skinny ShakerRaw From $37.46 / SQ FT
- NewFramed Skinny ShakerRaw From $37.46 / SQ FT
- Valu-LineValu-Line Super ShakerPainted From $44.40 / SQ FT
- Valu-LineValu-Line Shallow ShakerPainted From $44.40 / SQ FT
- Valu-LineValu-Line Classic ShakerPainted From $42.70 / SQ FT
- Best SellerShakerRaw From $25.06 / SQ FT
- Super ShakerRaw From $29.20 / SQ FT
- Shallow ShakerRaw From $29.20 / SQ FT
Update your Cabinets in 4 Easy Steps
Choose from our variety of custom cabinet doors to find your dream look.
Follow our Nieu Guide to measure your cabinetry.
Click “Start my Order” when you’re ready to begin.
Follow our How To videos for step by step guidance.
IKEA Compatible Cabinet Doors
Nieu doors and IKEA cabinets make a perfect pair. For new kitchens using SEKTION frames, custom alternatives for PAX or BESTA cabinets, or refacing AKURUM, we’ve got you covered.
Pair Sektion cabinet frames with Nieu fronts for a budget friendly custom kitchen.
Reface IKEA’s legacy kitchen line with fresh, designer curated styles and colors.
For the custom closet of your dreams, pair Pax wardrobes with Nieu fronts.
Dress up affordable storage and media units with doors for Besta cabinets.
What They’re Saying
My kitchen was extremely dated and I was able to completely transform it with Nieu Cabinet doors at a fraction of the cost!
Their color options are the best I’ve seen and the finished doors are durable and quality. They made the process of refacing my kitchen cabinets so easy and their customer service was kind, helpful, and easy to reach throughout the entire process.
The doors are well-constructed, sturdy, and have a beautiful finish. Installation was a breeze, thanks to the easy-to-follow instructions and all the hardware needed to complete the job was included.
You only need a drill and a measuring tape.
The kitchen of your dreams (on a budget) is possible with just a little DIY.